If you or someone you know are in need of help, please fill in the form below. The Riderz Foundation will respond in 3-5 business days. Please be prepared to provide additional information if requested. Please make sure to read about the services we provide before requesting help.
Services we provide after a motorcycle accident:
- A Riderz Response Unit composed of volunteers will meet with the injured motorcyclist within the first 48 hours after we receive a help request (must file out online form).
- Provide a Care Package of the most important necessities while in the hospital accordingly.
- Assist to educate riders about motorcycle insurance limits, clauses and process.
- Assist injured riders on scheduling, visits and appointments with the attorney of their choice.
- Assist the rider in choosing rehabilitation centers that meet their needs from the selection of their choice .
- Assist to create visiting schedules for hospital, rehab, and home visits.
- Assist the rider with proper in-home accommodations (such as ramps for wheelchair access, walker, medical devices: bath stool, bath chair, toilet seats, etc).
- Help facilitate in-home meal preparations, and organize volunteer delivery schedules.
- Provide the rider and families a step-by-step guidance on how to handle the challenges after an accident .
- Offer support and positive words of encouragement through our FREE monthly meetings and/or FREE riding events.
We assist riders regardless of type of motorcycle, religion affiliation, or ethnic background. In order for the organization to keep its status as a 501(c)(3) non-profit, The Riderz Foundation has a Zero Tolerance Policy, to riders that were “under the influence” the day of their accident. We also want to make it clear we do not and cannot support riders who are looking to raise money to repair or replace their motorcycle following an accident.
Click here for The Riderz2019Brochure
Contact us! We are here to HELP you become a safe rider!
phone (385) 436-7993